Spinal Deformity Surgery
Common Symptoms of these Spinal Curvature Deformities are:
- Uneven shoulders and waistlines.
- One or both Shoulder blades sticking out abnormally.
- A slight lean to the right or left.
- The appearance of a “hump” on the back.
In some severe scenarios these spinal curves are addressed through spine stabilization surgery, the goals of such a procedure are:
- Treatment of the Spinal Deformity and Abnormal Curve.
- Slow or Stop the Progression of the Spine’s Curvature.
- Normalize Spinal Function.
- Reduce Both Chronic and Acute Spinal Pain.